FIGZ

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Scrooge


This small vignette I did make a year ago for the paining competition on Benno's Forum
The theme was christmas, so I tought "Humbug... what will I make"

I came up with the idea of making a part of the christmas carol, a scene his dead partner Marley brings Scrooge to his own grave..



The gost of Marley is made of a skeleton fig, who has a chain for al the bad things he did.
This chain is made of a old necklace chain given to me by my girlfriend.
The skeleton figure I got from Paul, it was a figure without a head.
Just made a cape out of aluminium foil



The gravestone is made of foam, and for those who woundering why there isn't any snow at the side of the vignette where Scrooge is, thats to show the difference between dead (cold) and alive (warm)


Hope you like it...

And because of first X-Mas day today, I tought it would be a nice day for posting!

Merry Christams "humbug"

10 comments:

  1. I like your vignette, and it's a lovely day for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, what a lovely vignette and very apt for the time of year. Hope you've had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re Re Re Remmmcoo brrr...
    scary and realistic... brrrrrrr...
    Erhan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This vignette I loved from the start in that competition. Very original and well made.

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this vignette because it's a scene of one of my favourite christmas stories.

    Happy New Year.

    Regards
    Lonewolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remco, 'A Christmas Carol' is one of my very favourite Christmas stories and that is superb, sir!

    ReplyDelete