FIGZ

Saturday, June 10, 2017

FIGZ fun


This month a small special project...
My contribution for the FIGZ painting competition.


I made a happy figure painter at FIGZ!
And of course wearing his FIGZ shirt...


Looking at those nice boxes wit HäT figures


I made this small vignette in a black bottle cap.


Filled the cap with foam, and on top of that made a wooden floor.


This is made from carton, some extra knife cuts and acryl paint over it. 


The table is made from lucifer sticks, and a carton table top.
Printed some different HäT boxes in a extra small version.
They are 5mm long, and I even made the sides of the boxes.
Inside I did put a bit of foam to keep them in the proper form.


The figure is form the Asterix bubble gum range.
this guy is 3 cm high.


Such a small vignette with a funny result.
A little bit of scratch build, and a single figure.


And no I did't win the contest, but I knew that before I enter it.
Because I organize FIGZ every year on the first Sunday of June,
I felt that I had to enter it as a example for the others.

Hope you liked it, and at least it's again
something else on my blog!











9 comments:

  1. Hij is echt geweldig! Belachelijk dat je niet gewonnen hebt, zo origineel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remco! He is very cute and creative too! Great idea to wear the FIGZ shirt! I hope the Fair was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remco it is a very cool little entry! The HäT boxes are an inspired choice. I would have voted for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of applause for your clever and entertaining modeling idea and finished model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice, and a very impressive level of detail given the scale of the build.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely contribution, great scene Remco.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat ontzettend leuk, is het een zelfportret? ;-) Erg leuk dat hij zo'n t-shirtje aanheeft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an excellent little vignette. Well done with your entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice piece and from such humble beginnings.

    ReplyDelete