FIGZ

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Nappie


As you may know, I organize since several years a small event
called FIGZ to promote the hobby of painting figures.
My son Benno did design a simple mascotte for FIGZ:

It's Nappie with some Dutch fun in it.
He has got a Dutch flag and wears wooden shoes!
I asked my giftson Jurrien if he could design
a 3D vesion on the computer, so we could print it.


And a great result in 20 and 28 mm was born.


And before FIGZ 2019 was a fact, I did paint the first one.


The blacklines painting isn't my sort of speciality
but for once I did try it.


Really like the result, okay some guys can do a better job,
but it sure was personal a fun project for me.

Thanks to Benno, Jurrien and Speira Miniatures
to make a dream come true !

3 comments:

  1. Hi Remco! He looks Great! (Especially for somebody so small....!!!) Heehee! The lines you painted do make the character's form stand out, so good job! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heb je heel goed gedaan! Laat anderen maar zien dat ze het beter kunnen (moeten ze er wel eerst 1 kopen ;-) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic work, it's always fun looking at your miniatures!

    ReplyDelete