FIGZ

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

250 Romains present...


 This month no new work, but a total overview of my Romain Solders.


Last year My goal was to have 150 before FIGZ 2018,
and this year I had as goal 200 for FIGZ 2019..


But it went very well, and in the weekend before FIGZ
I could ad my 250th solder on the scene...


It is always fun if I can buy a few new ones,
but it is getting more difficult every time.


So lets see how many I can get, and paint this year.


For now, this is what I have done until now.
Here is a small film of them all:



As you can see, it is getting a real army now!
Hope you like it as much as I do.
And If you find a Solder from this range,
I hope you think of me for that!

Now back to the painting table!
More Solders are waiting!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, such a splendid and impressive collection of Romans, Obelix will be happy! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Remco, this is quite an accomplishment! They look great all together! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete