FIGZ

Monday, April 27, 2020

Stay at home


As it is time to place a new monthly post, 
I had no idea what to paint in this crisis periode 
of Covid-19 better known as Corona virus.
It is sunny and I am now busy working in the garden...
And no gym, so we slowly expand.
This gave my a idea to make a fun version of me right now.


I took the fat fish seller from the Gaul village...


Cut away the fish, and drilled a hole through his hand..
Put a piece of paperclip into it.


The fish has been saved, so no protest action is necessary!


I cut the top of a rake from an empty plastic milk carton.


To emphasize the pandemic, I made a mouth mask out of tissue
I made the choirs from some pieces of yarn.


And so you converted your figure in just a few steps


A little primer on it ... and paint!



He immediately started helping me in the garden, how cool is that!


Yes, even in the small Gaul village, the virus has struck


I hope you like him, I sure do.
Keep save and stay at home.
Better times will come.





6 comments:

  1. Excellent idea and conversion !
    Do you think that the fish could be eaten by Gollum ?
    Or used for another conversion, I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, helemaal geweldig! Super gedaan! Gelukkig is de vis ongedeerd :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny and contemperary idea. What makes a little bit astonished is your wild hairstyle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic model, something to remind us of 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Remco! I just LOVE him! He is a "Big" help in the garden! I am glad you are staying safe and enjoying the garden too! :) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastisch gedaan Remco! Zo grappig en echt iets van deze tijd!
    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete