FIGZ

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Librarian


And again a post about books..
But not a Asterix figure this time..


When I saw this figure on the website of Speira Miniatures
it was a must-have immediately, what a fantastic pose.
This figure is printed 3-D in resin, in a great quality.


This guy doesn't look happy, maybe he is still thinking about his last exciting book.


I made his shirt in a striped version, quite a challenge.


I kept the books a bit colorful, I guess these looked a bit more luxurious originally.


I hope you like him too.

3 comments:

  1. Gaaf figuur, mooi geschilderd, knap werk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi figuurtje inderdaad. En ik vind dat monocle prachtig!
    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool looking sculpt and nicely painted to boot!

    ReplyDelete