FIGZ

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry X-mas, Cheers



It's Christmas time again..


So I found a perfect lady for this occasion
on the website of Speirra Miniatures 
they sell fantastic 3D printed figures


She was my entry of a duel on Benno's Figures Forum


and for the first time since ages I won, WOW


I gave her a traditional red dress with white details


As you could see on the first picture of this post
I tried to paint reindeer on the mugs


On her back I painted a few extra gold buttons as a detail


I also painted the toenails red, it's Christmas after all 


I am very happy with the base, 
with different colors on the stones it shows pretty real


I made the beer head shine with some silver brush
but that's hard to see on the pictures

I hope you liked her, maybe next year another Asterix X-mas figure.
For now thanks for your visit and 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


3 comments:

  1. Ze is mooi geschilderd, maar de base is prachtig geschilderd.
    Joehoe, gewonnen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is een prachtig werkje en een verdiende overwinning! En ik heb voor jou gestemd! Yes, eindelijk gelukt! :-D

    PS: ik heb hier nog een onkostennota voor het stemmen ronselen. Wil je die nu vereffenen of handelen we dat af als FIGZ doorgaat? ;-) Grapje he maat! Echt verdiend hoor!

    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete