FIGZ

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Keep away from Porky




This butcher has a big problem..
He fell in love with this pig!
and now he's defending his pink friend.


Another fantastic figure from Reaper Bones.
This pig stole my heart when I saw him.
And as a non violent painter the knife was a bit non done,
but if you look at it a little differently, it's not too bad


I decided to make his apron striped, with the pattern on the bag slightly different.
I am very happy with the color choice this time, even if I say so myself.


All the different layers of clothing have their own color.
And of course a pink pig as an eye-catcher


Only the paint for his beard appeared to shine, which was a pity.
I tried to disguise this with some black paint, but this did not work.


I have provided his cap with a white dot from above.


I had a lot of fun painting this figure. 
And I'm happy with the result in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Hij is geweldig! Het is echt een topwerkstuk van je geworden, daar mag je heel trots op zijn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heb je weer geweldig geschilderd Remco! en een goede keus van de kleuren! Mooi!

    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete