FIGZ

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Butlerix


This month another scratch figure
starring a shield bearer from the Asterix range
as Butlerix....

I will show first step by step how I made him:

 

first I cut away his helmet and sword
and then I started on the accessories


From a transparent hard plastic material
I made a tray and a bow tie


This immediately made it clear what the butler would look like
with some PVA glue I made a few buttons on his shirt.


I made his jacket out of paper


Then make a bottle out of a piece of plastic spruel


But I also carefully cut a small cup

 

Then make the cup hollow with a small drill

 

Then glue it to the tray, 
and a napkin over his arm from a simple piece of paper


Finally I painted a few colors on him


He didn't become very colorful,
but he did become a real butler in the end

 

A black jacket, white shirt, and gray striped pants

 

Luckily I was able to add something of color with a silver tray 
on it a green wine bottle and a gold cup


Yes I am happy with the end result.
It was so much fun to make him.


I hope you liked my scratch,
thanks for your visit






 

5 comments:

  1. Geniaal en bijzonder creatief uitgevoerd! Je mag absoluut heel trots zijn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik herken hem! Dat is Joop Doderer in "Dinner for one!" :-D Dat heb je weer prachtig gemaakt Remco! Heeft de vlaai je inspiratie bezorgd! ;-)
    Groetjes,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant, great scratch build.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Remco! I Love the Butler! I think he looks very fine.... and happy...! Did he test the wine? LOL! I especially like the striped trousers! :)

    ReplyDelete