FIGZ

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Watch...


This month is all about time, time is money,
and because of the leap year, we got an extra day!


Also this time I had an idea to remodel a figure,
and as you can see, this one is perfect for that.


First let's reposition the arms


This way they are a little further apart....



From a sprue I made a pair of hourglasses,
as my first idea goes back in time.


Then I made a garment out of tissue with PVA glue.


The glue eventually made it a nice hard base.


When I saw in my mind's eye how he was going to be,
I decided to make it a more modern time.


From a page in a notebook, I cut out a tie.


And through the tie he flew into the present time.
Some pva glue on top so it stands out a little more.


From a piece of plastic, I cut out 2 pockets,
which I gave the final look with some pva glue.


Yes it has clearly become a coat.


Just some primer on it, so I can bring it to life with colors.


Finally, instead of the hourglasses,
I decided to paint some black lines on them,
with a drop line on top.


I painted the drops gold, and then white in the middle,
which already looked top quality.


After the hands were on, the street vendor was ready,
with a beautiful collection of Roleks watches....


From behind, it's like he's showing something else....


Watch this...


Who wants to buy a watch...

That was another fun little project,
even though it was not made super nice due to the lack of time,
I think the end result is very funny anyway.

Thanks for visiting my blog!












3 comments:

  1. En grappig is ie zeker, heel leuk gemaakt! Erg origineel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remco! This guy is unique! I love the way you made the watches! Yes, we always need more Time! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi! Heb je weer prachtig gemaakt!
    "From behind, it's like he's showing something else...."
    Je kan er altijd nog eentje extra maken! :-D
    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete