FIGZ

Monday, August 22, 2016

Romain with Moustage


And another monthly post it is...
Yeah I know, another Romain...
Sorry...


This time I decided to make the face a little different...
So I did give this little man a moustage!!! 
His face was made for it.


The colors are the same as the others.
Personal I can't get enough of the Romains.
They are really fun to paint,
and cause the army is growing it looks better every time! 


So this is another figure from 
the plastic Asterix bubblegum range
of the '70, long ago but still great!



5 comments:

  1. A splendid addition to the collection Remco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work again!

    Greetings
    Hightower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Remco! I really like these little guys! I can't wait to see the whole Roman army! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again! Wonderful figure as usual! But! I don't think he is a Roman, I think he is a Gallic spy!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Greetings Remco,
    i Love these little fellows each and everyone of them. Well painted in your own style,a wonderful something we all actually can do. Even me with my Yard Brush! BB

    ReplyDelete