FIGZ

Monday, May 21, 2018

Ready in time.... #150


Just in time, 2 weeks before FIGZ
there was a small party on my painting desk.


I finished painting another Romain solder, clean up my brush,
and when I looked back, the solder was holding a balloon!
He was really happy to be number 150!


Okay, I can't tell much about this guy,
only that my goal is achieved in time!


Here a small overview of all 150 Romain Solders


And if you look good, you can fiend number 150


See....

Thats all folks for this month, now it's time to put some energy
into organizing FIGZ in Arnhem.

Next goal will be 200 for FIGZ 2019...
Still looking for more Romains!

These figures are from the chewing gum range 
in the seventies, long agoo!


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! 150 is a lot! You have been working at this goal for a long time! They look great together! I hope you have fun at Arnhem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 150 Romans. They all look really great. Good luck for 200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of work - ready to conquer the world !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha en nog kunnen ze niet tegen een klein groepje Galliers :-D
    Geweldig, gefeliciteerd met het behalen van je doel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proficiat Remco! Can't wait to see them at FIGZ!

    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's what I call a legion ;)

    ReplyDelete