FIGZ

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Gluteus Maximus

In my previous post about Freddie Mercury
I did make a huge mistake..
Because the figure I did use for the scratch build
turned out to be no slave, but a Roman athlete.
(and it was so funny, a slave who wants to break free..)


It was many years ago when I did read the comic
"Asterix at the Olympic games"
 so I didn't recognize him...


Someone asked me on Benno's figure forum,
and looking into the album I saw the Romain.
so time to give him his original colors...

Yeah this is Gluteus Maimus
see more infoabout him here


 Well that was my correction, now quickly proceed with those other Romans ...



3 comments:

  1. En toch vind ik je Freddix Mercurix geweldig gevonden! En nog veel leuker dan dit figuur, al is het grappig dat je hem nu ook hebt zoals hij hoort te zijn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het wordt tijd dat je de volledige Asterix serie terug gaat lezen. Het kan niet door de beugel dat je je vergist!
    Ook al is deze prachtig geschilderd, ga ik mee met de commentaar van Angélique. De vorige was leuker!

    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete