FIGZ

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Matilda of Flanders


This figure was the free mini of the great event
called Crisis in Antwerp, Belgium.


Because I am not so into the colors,
I asked my wife to choose the colors.


The figure is from metal in 28mm range
and a real pleasure to paint.



In the magazine of Crisis was a nice article about this woman,
including the making of the sculpting by Paul Hicks.
A job done well i must say!


and on wikipedia there is more info here
I hope you like her, I do for sure!
Thanks to the Crisis event for giving such a cool figure!

And back to paint more Romains now, lol...


4 comments:

  1. Splendid colors and great job, long live Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours your wife chose do look good. Nice work on Matilda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally someone who can choose good colours! Well done Angelique!
    Great brushwork Remco!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete