FIGZ

Monday, April 19, 2021

Flying Witch


Years ago the special figure of FIGZ 
was this awesome flying witch with her cat.


Sculped by my good friend Alex.


Since she is flying, I had to present her differently. 
I chose confirmation through her back.


After I had drilled the hole and glued a paper clip into it,
I could start painting.


I opted for a purple version, supplemented with some pink. 
Of course the cat is black.


It had been a while since I had painted 20mm,
it was fun to do (although I really prefer the larger scale)


For the presentation I had opted for a deep photo frame,
I glued a haloween picture on the back wall.


I made the frame black, so that it gives the right depth and atmosphere.


When the frame was ready, it was time to add the witch.
(the bumps will disappear later)


Determine the right place and start drilling ...


During this execution, of course the broom broke.
Yes the figure is very vulnerable. 
After that was glued again, this is the end result.


I made this for my girlfriend with whom I have been together for 13 years today. 
She loves witches and has been looking forward to 
the painted version of this witch for a long time.


5 comments:

  1. En ik vind haar geweldig! Fantastisch schilderij heb je ervan gemaakt. Dank je wel lieverd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mh, klinkt een beetje als omkoperij! Het is dat ik je ken dat ik je geloof! Prachtig stukje werk en het komt echt goed tot zijn recht in dat frame!
    Ik dacht dat deze van 2016 was, maar ik kan mij vergissen.
    Groetjes aan jullie beiden,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Via het blog van Angelique kom ik hier even kijken. Allereerst wil ik zeggen dat het super tof is dat je haar verwend met ' onbestemde ' knutselpakketjes en dat daar verrassende beestjes uit voort komen. Wat een lol!
    En tof dat je dit voor haar maakte ter ere van jullie 13- jarig samen zijn. Nog veel plezier samen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Sarah,

    Dankjewel, het is ook erg leuk om te doen, en het maakt Angelique ook erg blij, dus een win-win situatie!
    Fijn dat jij er ook zo van (mee)geniet!
    Dankje voor het bezoek aan mijn blog, en wij hebben zeker veel plezier samen.

    ReplyDelete