FIGZ

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Mounted Wizard


This month I alsopresent a figure from 
Reeper Bones that I still had in my stash.


It's the Dwarf Mounted Battle Mage and judging
by the packaging I've had these for a while hahaha.


Just another picture without the packaging


Anyway, I wanted to make it more colorful,
as far as I can.


In itself, the figure is reasonably sculpted,
but he is really ugly placed on the horse.


In any case, the painting didn't really go super,
which made it a bit disappointing for me as well.


So after posting on my blog,
it may end up in the back of the display case, lol.


His coat also began to shine,
something I have never experienced so strongly.


Even the street I had tried to make with some
color change on the stones, 
you don't see anything of that anymore,
very unfortunate.


But it's quite a funny little figure,
not my favorite, 
so on to painting a Roman soldier again!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Remco! It is a funny figure. Seems they didn't give the dwarf his legs? But he has the pony for legs...! I see what you mean about the shiny red... perhaps it is raining? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat is de broer van de Kerstman! Mooi geschilderd Remco!

    Is het rode Vallejo verf? Soms heb ik dat ook met Vallejo verf op bepaalde figuren. Dan begint die verf te blinken als ze opdroogt. Heel raar, precies of dat een chemische reactie krijgt.

    Groetjes,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete