FIGZ

Monday, July 29, 2024

Sarah the Seeress


Also this month, I picked a figure from the Reaper - Bones series.


I also had this one lying around for a while,
and found it during my hunt for non-violent figures.
Of course my love for women also played a part in this choice.


While painting, I did wonder where this figure was from,
as I am totally not at home with all these different scenarios. 


With this young lady,
I just chose some colours myself, 
something I continue to find tricky.


But she looks colourful enough by my standards.


Her hair I tried to make blonde
with yellow, white and silver,
not quite top but close.

Hope you like her,
thanks for visiting my blog.

*
Now quickly on to Romans again,
more my preference anyway. 






3 comments:

  1. Mooi geschilderd, prima kleurkeuze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Remco! I don't know the scenarios either. But she looks great! The purple is a good mysterious color. Her hair must be very blonde.... it looks silver to me! :)

    ReplyDelete