FIGZ

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Naughty Witch

As the title does say, a bit of a naughty post this month.
But it must be the warm weather I presume
why this witch is wearing this outfit.


I am talking about the special FIGZ figure 2019.
For those who visit FIGZ every year my good friend Alex
does sculpt a figure in scale 1/72 in a limited edition.
This year he send me a mail, he was a bit carried away...
Now you can see what he ment....


And for me personal it was something new to paint.
Okay I admit I had a lot of fun doing her.
Hours of research for this uniform, hahaha


Not really my scale to paint, but she looks fine to me.


I did put her on a wooden pedestal, and kept it simple...

A big thanks to Alex for making this special figure.

Hope you like her, next month no nude by me, lol









4 comments:

  1. Hi Remco! All Artists must paint a Nude sometime! :)
    She is very captivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too hot for clothes, especially when sweeping up. Great Looking Skin tones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben de oude posts die ik nog niet bekeken had op Benno's aan het bekijken en toen kwam ik deze tegen! Mooi werk Remco. Kan je mij de links van haar uniform bezorgen?
    PS: wat was eigenlijk het figuur dit jaar?
    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete