FIGZ

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Going to the ball

 

This month a small lady:


Its a fantastic resin printed figure
from Speira Miniatures in scale 20 mm.


It was a long time ago to paint 1/72
and I must say bigger figures I prefer more.
Looks like the figures getting smaller every time,
or is it my bad painting style, hahaha


The figure is amazing with fine details,
even in this small scale.
I chose her for a duel with my good friend Peter:


And thanks to his last vote, it was a draw
He mailed me pictures of before and after voting.


I tried to show some of the details on the umbrella,
but it ruined a bit the overall sweet look.
On the inside I left it white.


The dress I did dry-brush with silver,
can't see it on the photo but it had a cool result.

Never the less, a cool figure to paint,
hard to paint under the umbrella.
But we both had fun.

Ohw the duel was planed a long time ago,
but I lost my figure, so ordered an new one.
Otherwise Peter was still waiting...


3 comments:

  1. Je hebt er een mooie dame van gemaakt. Knap gedaan, vooral omdat je al zo lang niet meer zo klein geschilderd hebt. Volgens mij zie je de zilveren drybrush wel degelijk op de foto's. Mooi dat het gelijkspel is geworden. Jij hebt waarschijnlijk op Peter gestemd, jou kennende, dus is het ook zonder jullie stemmen gelijkspel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het was een zeer leuk duel met een mooie dame om te schilderen. Enkel de parasol was iets minder om te schilderen. En ik geef Angélique honderd procent gelijk wat betreft de stemmen! Gaat mij ook niet om het winnen maar om het plezier.

    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks beautiful Remco. i can remember how she came into being so. BB

    ReplyDelete