FIGZ

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Lovely witch

 This month another witch...


I forgot to take a unpainted picture, 
so yo have to do with a gray sprayed figure.


I bought it a few years ago on the Crisis event in Antwerp Belgium
Can't find the brand, but when I do I will edit this post.
A metal figure 28mm it is.


And with some paint they both came alive.


The colors I wanted to use where directly in my mind


A purple/bleu witch and a green baby dragon it was


On the back of the dragon I painted some extra dots


I am very pleased with the result,
and I give them the names of 
2 people I love:


Witch Angélique and her little dragon Jurrepur!

I hope you like the figure in these colors,
now back to my Romains..

Thanks for visiting my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, zo lief! Het is een heel mooi stel geworden (en dat zijn wij natuurlijk ook, haha), je hebt er zichtbaar een hoop liefde in gestopt.
    (Is het nu de bedoeling dat ik een paarse jurk koop?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Angélique een heks noemen! Foei Remco! Gelukkig heb je gezegd dat het een lieve heks is! Prachtig figuurtje, heb je weer top geschilderd! En hopelijk gaan de events dit jaar wel door! Duimen maar!

    Groetjes
    Peter

    ReplyDelete